You can come to Cavtat by all means of transport, except by train.
The Dubrovnik Airport is in Čilipi, only 5 km from Cavtat. For local transport to Cavtat, taxi service is available 0-24 hours - ++385(0)20 640 100.
You can register your arrival online and find the fees you have to pay at "eNautics portal". It’s also possible to calculate and pay the tourist tax at "Tourist tax for boaters". Due to construction works on the Cavtat promenade, Cavtat border crossing is closed for the moment, please do all border formalities in Dubrovnik in year-round border crossing at Gruz harbour.
Croatian Automobile Club
- road and ferry conditions ++385 062 777 777
- road tolls in Croatia and abroad
- traffic restrictions for certain categories of vehicles
- fuel prices in Croatia and abroad
- advice on best routes
- ferry schedules for the Adriatic
The info-centre is at your disposal 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- popvehicle repair on the road
- damaged or broken vehicle removal
- transport of broken vehicles or vehicles damaged in traffic accidents
Road help is charged according to the Croatian Automobile Club Price List.